Why Should You Have A Home Inspection?
A home is probably the largest purchase you'll ever make, so it's important to understand the condition of your investment. I'm dedicated to educating you about the house and how its various systems and components work together, as well as its maintenance needs, especially if you're a first time home buyer.
I believe in putting my clients first, so I offer flexible scheduling to fit your needs and am available to answer your questions anytime. I promise to deliver top-quality customer service and a report your can rely on.
A home inspection will significantly reduce your anxiety by arming you with the knowledge you need to make an informed decision. Let me put my experience and expertise to work for you so that you can proceed with your real estate transaction with confidence.
What We Inspect
- Visible Structural components
- Electrical, plumbing, domestic water heating, central heating and air conditioning
- Condition of major systems
- Kitchen and major appliances
- General interior, including ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors and stairs
- Attic, ventilation and insulation (if readily and safely accessible)
- General exterior, including roof, gutter, chimney, major drive and walkways, drainage and grading
Scott Piontek * RHI# 48540 * 108 Divot Trail Greenwood, SC 29649 * 864-323-5581